Many/most of the thoughts below are decades old. So, first I’ll give you some useful links:
- Pololu: Taking control of a typosquatting domain with a UDRP case
- Pololu: Series on how to make a balancing robot
- Pololu: Building a Raspberry Pi robot with the A-Star 32U4 Robot Controller
- How to typeset reaction rates in LaTeX.
- Top ten books
- Getting started with the Atmel AVR and Linux.
- Some classes I taught and what I thought about them.
- Simple circuit for controlling a microscope shutter
- Impressions from some trips long ago: Taipei, England/France
- Linux user Access for a USB-Serial Device